Enteng Kabisote 10 and the Abangers is a 2016 Filipino fantasy-comedy film starring Vic Sotto. The film is the tenth movie installment based on the television sitcom Okay Ka, Fairy Ko!. The film was announced on August 2016 with Marlon N. Rivera and Tony Y. Reyes attached as directors
My notes on Enteng Kabisote 10 and the Abangers:
• Joey de Leon as Pandoy, Alalay ng Panday: "Pang-araw lang yun kaya Pang-Day. Ang pangalan ko kapag gabi, Pang-Gay." And then he swished and sashayed down the corridor. Groan.
• Ken Chan and Bea Binene getting scared from an approaching villain: "May tatlong bibe akong nakita. Mataba, mapayat, mga bibe." HUH?! Groan.
• Vic Sotto on Aiza Seguerra: "Akalain mo mahilig pala sa itlog ang batang yun." Groan.
• An employee of Enteng Kabisote Robotics introducing the new Iron Man-like costume: "Eto ang bagong Kalba Kalba Kalba Kameleon." Groan.
• Bossing to his four employees speaking in unison: "Nag-duet pa kayong apat ha!" HUH?! Groan.
2. As a huge fan of the Okay Ka, Fairy Ko TV series, I could only cry in my seat while seeing this tenth film installment mutate into the lamest Marvel wannabe. Ina Magenta had the right instincts about Enteng Kabisote after all. The ending even had the gall to hint at another sequel. Kapag natuloy ito, ako na mismo ang magsisimula ng Infinity War.
3. Infer, ang lakas maka-gwapo ng ash silver hair ni Bossing. I might try that shade soon.
4. Poor Epy Quizon was in full acting na acting mode even if his character didn't really have much to do except be included in an embarrassing battle sequence ala Mortal Kombat set to the Tatlong Bibe Remix.
5. Most of the jokes were as outdated as Pandoy. The extended walling montage set to April Boy Regino's Di Ko Kayang Tanggapin was just annoying. That Madam Oring line? Eek! And they still had a stale Pabebe Girls reference. Wala na talagang ibang maisip?
6. Why were Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza (in ugly heavy eyeliner! as a huge fan, I am incensed beyond belief) inserted in every Bohol scene even if their characters didn't really serve any purpose? How many times did Bossing have to ask the perennial "Kayo na ba?" question before it started getting old? Were the filmmakers scared to shortchange AlDub Nation lest they get burned at the stakes set up in Kamuning?
7. If there was one good thing here, I only noticed a single product placement (for O+). Consider that one tiny step for mankind.
8. I couldn't stop laughing at the drones that looked like they were purchased from CD-R King. Also, why did the team spend a lot of time assembling one drone when Oyo Boy Sotto's character could magically reproduce the same thing pala?
9. During the climactic fight scene, laser beams were shooting out of Bossing's groin while he furiously pumped his hips (or more appropriately, made kadyot motions).
Yes, this is really the kind of family movie that kids should be watching for Christmas. — watching Enteng Kabisote 10 and the Abangers.
Movie Rate : ★☆☆☆☆
Movie Review by : Jason Javier
Movie Review by : Jason Javier