Finally after the successful 1st Cine Filipino last 2013, the 2nd Cine Filipino revealed its finalist for the up-coming competition on Feb 2 to 9, 2016
Here are the list of the 10 finalists in the feature-length category
- 1st Sem by Dexter Hemedez and Allan Ibanez
- A Lotto Like Love by Carla Marie Baful
- Ang Taba Ko Kasi by Jason Paul Laxamana
- Ang Tulay ng San Sebastian by Alvin Yapan
- Buhay Habangbuhay by Paolo Alessandro Herras
- I’m Drunk, I Love You by Jaime Habac, Jr.
- Ned’s Project by Lem Lorca
- Van Damme Stallone by Randolph Longjas
- Sakaling Hindi Makarating by Aiza Jane Idanan
- Straight to the Heart by David Fabros
CineFilipino Film Festival 2015, organized and led by Unitel Productions, Inc., aims to support and develop new cinematic, audience-friendly works of artistic merit by up-and-coming and established filmmakers to help define the human experience through a Filipino perspective.
Festival Director is Unitel President Madonna Tarrayo, Head of Competition is Joey Javier Reyes.
Photos credit to Mell Navarro